Friday, March 31, 2006

end of week

Not been a stunning week for me this week has it, but I have been doing a little scalping the last day or so to supplement (not that ive made that much!) - here's the state of play at the moment
 
Just before I do that just to let you know that the grailtrading blog has been updated
 
Ok,
 
I'm leaving audjpy to run - currently +68
 
I'm leaving usdjpy to run currently 2 positions +14 and -131
 
Closed gpbchf +19 pips
 
I'm leaving usdchf to run currently +8 pips
 
I'm leaving eurcad to run currently +2 pips
 
I'm leaving chfjpy to run currently -8 pips
 
closed cadjpy -17 pips
 
I'm leaving euraud to run - currently -39 pips
 
closed 1 position gbpjpy +43 pips
 
I'm leaving gbpjpy to run - currently -70
 
I'm leaving gbpusd to run currently -132
 
so, closes for the week = +155 on closed trades
 
(and -288 on open trades!)
 
catch you Sunday night - off to soul nights tonight and tomorrow so keep on keepin on!!
 
From The Desk Of ...
 
Soultrader
 
 

No comments: