Time for another automatic trading experiment then.
Ive been working on a new autotrading system which looks like it has real promise.
The tests suggest an up to 75% win / loss ratio complete with bigger winners than losers on average so looking good.
The system called Trident is to be traded on a live account and you can follow it's progress.
At the moment this is the information I am happy to give you :
- The system is traded on the 30 minute chart.
- Some trades can last days, some only minutes.
- The system is exited via four ways, a stop, trailing stop, take profit or system closing signal.
- Each pair has different settings, however this system does not use indicators and is mathematically based.
At the moment I have 2 pairs running on the system however more will be added as we progress to a probable 5 - 10 pairs.
The autotrader will post trades in real time to a new blog. this is done via email and sometimes for some reason they don't appear in the right order on the blog - I can't do anything about that and i'm buggared as to why it happens??? - any idea's anyone?
The autotrader WILL tell you when all the following actions occur:
- trade enters long or short
- The symbol traded
- The entry point
- The stop loss
- The take profit
- when the trailing stop kicks in a single post will say what the trailing stop distance is.
- The trade closes on a close signal from the autotrader
The autotrader will NOT tell you when the following actions occur:
- The trade closes on the take profit
- The trade is stopped out
- The trade closes on the trailing stop
there, thats about it - if you have questions please use the chat box on the right.
The new blog for the signals can be found at http://tridentforex.blogspot.com/