Afraid this test is again a bit bolloxed - found a bug in the code so i will have to start again next monday - here's what happened anyway and it lost money :(
we'll start again on Monday I think.
MY MORAL DILEMMA
here's a new feature of the website - every now and again I'll set you a moral dilemma and it's up to you to answer in the comments bit at the bottom of this message.
So, here's the first.
Sammy and Rebecca are 6 and 7 year old kids. Their mum and dad are a bit hard up this christmas however all their friends are saying that because they have been good that santa is bringing them a playstation and a plasma tv.
They think that they have been good too so they are telling you, mum and dad, that Santa will be bringing them the same.
They are so excited by this but there is no way in this world that you can afford such extravagant gifts - so what do you do:
1. Wait till Christmas day and tell them Santa's sleigh broke down just after he delievered their mates's presents and so he had to come around by foot and all he could carry for you was this plastic bucket?
2. Tell them their friends are misguided and that Santa does not exist and they will have to make do with a bag of nuts and a blood orange?
3. Buy them the playstation and Plasma going into massive debt
4. consider buying the gifts and going into debt but instead getting the money and blowing it all on a long cable position and thinking 'fuck the kids'
5. something else (answers required)
Have fun :)